How to set beautiful curls? It's pretty simple, but hydrated hair, good products and the helping hand.
For those who are starting, YouTuber EiffelCurls shows us in a few minutes how she achieves her curls on her wet hair. The ideal is to do it after your shampoo and your care, directly on wet hair
What need you:
The leave-in Jamaican Black Castor Oil Shea Moisture
Don't Shrink from Aunt Jackie's Frost
A wide-tooth comb
How to proceed:
- Divide your hair wet in 4 sections and attach with clips
- On the first section, generously apply leave-in Shea Moisture
- On the same section, generously apply the gel Don't Shrink of Aunt Jackie
- Work section at your fingers
- Repeat steps 2, 3 and 4 on the other sections and let dry.
If your hair dries in the meantime, use a spray bottle with water to wet. Don't worry residues of cream when applied, it will disappear when your hair will be dry.